Monday, August 3, 2009

Short Term Future Planning

I came up to USC today to do some work and start figuring out my short term future plans. Today's tasks include financial aid, design work to build marketable skills, and finding a job.

I already found out that I need to come back tomorrow for financial aid.

I am about to start weighing the different options that may or may not be available to me in upcoming weeks/months. This includes living at home, living at school, living wherever a good job takes me, getting a job on campus, getting a labor job, or getting a real engineering job, taking my class in person, or taking my class online.

3 things are important right now.
  1. I need to finish my last class.
  2. I need a place to live.
  3. I need a job.
I am gonna start brainstorming creative housing situations and job styles. I need to come up with a game plan to start charging on right away, but have plenty of fallbacks in place, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment